New pics of 4 month old tank

VAreef

Reefing newb
So here are some pics of my tank. It's not the ultimate tank but it's growing and I love watching it. I did cave on the idea of quarantining. I know it's a big no no but I just don't have the room to do it.

Here's an overall tank pic. You can see the 3 new pieces of live rock I added in. They are cured but I put them in with the bottoms up so they are very white looking. I'm sure the growth with switch to the side I want showing here pretty soon.

aqua3066.jpg

Another tank pic that shows some various zoanthids, the finger leather, and some really bright yellow button polyps with long tentacles.

aqua123456.jpg

The Fiji leather I had so many problem with today. He has been opened up almost all the time now and doing great thanks to adive from you guys.

aqua3139.jpg

An SPS coral I got when the frags survived almost a month. The picture doesn't do it justice. It has an amazing purple color.

aqua3137.jpg

My mushroom corner. You can see where one of the bright red mushrooms decided it preferred to move down closer to the hairy mushrooms. Also the 6 line wrasse decided to not be too camera shy for this shot.

aqua3124.jpg

These polyps are so cool. I deliberatly target feed them as I love to watch them grab some food and close up. They are really amazing.

aqua3144.jpg

A small ricordia that decided to go with the flow and I found him again under a piece of rock. A lesson here. Always glue in frags as you never know where they will fly off too.

aqua3145.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the great advice. My tank is coming along quite nicely and I am starting to see it fill in some. The corals I have had for the last month or 2 are getting bigger and even starting to spread out some. The ones I have added recently are all nice and opened up and I am looking forward to watching them grow some. I still want to increase the type of Zoanthids I have. I have some green, orange, and blue ones now. I saw some really nice yellow but they weren't for sale. I do want to add a purple cap to start growing in the top of the aquarium though. That's the entire reason I added in the last live rock to make that final shelf. After the purple cap and a few differant types of zoanthids I think I am going to hold off. I have 4 differant zoanthid types now, a fiji leather, a finger leather, 4 sps corals( I always forget there names), 3 mushroom types, some hitchhiker xenia, button polyps, clove polyps, and a ricordia. For fish I have 4 reef chromis, a mimic tang, 6 line wrasse, and yes I felt sorry for my last poor damsel in the sump and put him back in. That guy has been through it all with me and even endured isolation in the sump so I had to let him have a nicer home. I only want to add 2 more fish. A copperbanded butterfly and a flame angel. After that I can just watch everything grow. And of course add in a coral or two every now and then.

It looks terrific Va,glad to see your Fiji Leather has gotten better.Be careful of the Copperband Butterfly and Flame Angel,they're not 100% reef safe.

Back