New Pics With My New Lights LEDs

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
Heres how it looks now, Just for a Bit Maybe a month or to then i will make a Canapy and just sit the Led on the Top For less light polution in my living room. Thses things are only at maybe 25 percent and there bright as heck.

DSC_0024.jpg

Wellso Looks amazing

DSC_0020-2.jpg

Candy Cane, Favia, Birdsnes, and Monti

DSC_0064-1.jpg

My Monti has Ben growing prettys slow with my old Lights PC's hopefully now its will grow a bit faster.

DSC_0065.jpg

My Beautiful Duncan ( Going to Enter It for This Months Picture )

DSC_0058.jpg

And heres one With my clown in Front.

DSC_0031-1.jpg

So What do you guys think????

If you dont mind me asking, what brand are they? I am hoping to get leds for christmas this year...so far away, but am starting to research.

Steve There No Name ones Just Black Boxes lol with Bridgelux LEDs.

Everyone els thanks for the comments, i cant wait to turn these suckers up. Im going to wait until saturday to turn them up a bit that way i can be home a monitor the corals when i turn them up to make sure there ok with it. Going to turn each knob about 5 % more untill i reach about 75 to 80 % then ill stop.

Wish i had someone that live close by to me that had a Par metter so i can check the par rating.

they look like either reef breeders, or an off shoot; either way, i have the same ones. I love them, no complaints, and the coloration is amazing. LED's are totally affordable, you just don't get six million bells and whistles on the cheap ones

Yeah so far im already noticing a difrence in my corals, My Wellso looks amazing, And my Favia Looks Way better and more extended. All the grens in my corals are starting to pop alot more also and my Birdsnest and Monti are starting to grow more you can see the tips turning white. But not bleaching its from them starting to grow more. Im so happy so far. Going on a little trip to Vegas this weekend and when i get back im going to turn them up 5% on eatch knob.

Thanks but i wouldnt go that far lol. Its starting to look really good do. Just wish i was able to get more corals faster. It takes time since corals are so expensive sometimes. And being as i have a big tank i want biger corals to fill the space more.

So after months and months of having my Frogspawn with PC lights it had only split one head and was 3 heads total, now its ben running with LEDs for 2 or 3 weeks now and 2 of the heads have fully split and the 3rd one is starting to split already. My Corals are loving the New Lights.

Ok guys here a little update video of my tank after i think 2 months or so of having.the LEDS. Evetything seems to be doing really good. Montipora and birdsnest seem to be growing alot more now as u will see and i even got a green birdsnest frag and its doing good.

This video is only with the whites and full spectrum on not the blues. It looks way to purpleish with the blues on in the video. Cheap cell phone vids. But yeah coraline growing good. Even do video makes it look a bit more purple than it avtually is.

Ben pkaying around with the torch and it seems happy where its at now.

Well here the link to the vide let me know what you think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQIx4c6I9-U[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Tje trigger is a.blue jaw male hes ben.really good.in.my tank and love.him. i even hand.feed him but i have to be carful lol.

As far as my rock work thanks also took me some time to get it to stack like that in tje center with out it leaning on the back glass.

Back