New pictures of my tank

Gio94sr20

Reefing newb
cyn100
These are the most recent video of my tanks a couple of more rocks and I will be set

URL]
[/IMG]

cyn100
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: August 15 new pictures of tank

I am having problems putting up the most recent the date shows on it, Rigo helped me out last time, could the pictures of my tank be put up by someone please, all the ones with the most recent date. Thanks the tank pictures dated August 15,:sfish:

Last edited:
I hope you enjoy them I love my new look

I call it the house of TANGS, though not good to have many together I just want to have them I think they are beautiful fishes.

I have the following

1 Naso tang
2 Hippo tangs
3 yellow tangs
1 powder blue tang
1 gold rim tang
1 sailfin tang
1 mimic tang
6 chromis
3 clown fish
2 black saddlebacks
1 neon goby
1 scooter blenny
2 behns damsels
200 hermit crabs
3 starfish
3 horseshoe crab
banded shrimp
3 scallops

What I am missing to complete the tank is 3 cleaner shrimps and 2 blood shrimps 2 more neon gobies, couple of more rocks and lighting that will make the fish colors stand out more ????????????

Last edited:
Love all the fish,25 fish and not a hint of algae.You give me hope that I'll be able to keep a wide variety of fish.BTW,tank looks awesome and some great colors too.

Thanks, at first i had problems with the powder blue chasing around my goldrim, the agression stopped once the three yellows were put in, he then tried to chase the mimic tang but it fought back, now everyone seems happy no more chasing around (cross my fingers). I love the colors they display I just had to have them. I wish my camera (or me) took better pictures not blurry ones but you get the idea.

I saw the videos,they were great too!

If you ever need to post pics from the photo galley,just copy and paste the ''bb image code'' into the thread.Part of the code is cut off so you may need to backspace to get the whole code.

Thanks I feel good showing others my tank, at my house they just see the colors but know nothing about the tank nor ask questions other than how much does it cost and how much work itis to keep it running, I just feel it relaxing and a learning experience and accomplishment within . Thank's to the two of you for viewing. Great support. Now my duty is to keep them healthy.

I have not seen them in person yet, I have only seen the orange shoulder tang. The other tang I wish I could get is the Achillies tang (think I spellied it wrong) but are big when I see them, plus I heard they are not hardy, could be wrog though.

Back