New RBTA

Picked this bad boy up from the LFS

When i first got it in

1fcc19dc.jpg

Just before lights out:shock:

0dd21c70.jpg

how are you keeping a RBTA in a reef tank? I have heard that you cant keep them in reef tanks because they will sting your corals. I'd love to have a RBTA!

you can keep them, just make sure they have plenty of room between it and your corals. However, you always run the risk of the nem going on a walk and stinging the sh*t out of everything in its path.

Many, many people have nems in their reefs.

Looks so much better full screen versus on my phone.

Gorgeous!

Even tho its a iphone pic i think your right.

how are you keeping a RBTA in a reef tank? I have heard that you cant keep them in reef tanks because they will sting your corals. I'd love to have a RBTA!

The risk im willing to take....trust me ive thought about it alot. Im just going to keep a close eye on everything...He moved about an inch and has stayed put overnight. But my clown has ignored it. One of the reasons why i got it is because my clown is basically hosting my yellow assessor. At night my assessor swims vertical while sleeping and the clown bumbs him alot and im sure its annoying to him. Im thinkin i might need another clown.

Very cool. Mine split like crazy for a while. Be prepared to make some cash. :D

Another reason why i wanted one. They go for anywhere from 40-60 around here.

Thanks for looking everyone!:Cheers:

I had at least 3 in my 130 cube with no problems.
Had a HUGE ritteri nem before that, that I finally had to sell because he was getting so big he was encroaching on some corals are starting to kill them. Some people, like Yote i believe, have woken up to nem that decided to go for a walk over night and stink all their corals but that is not very common. I suppose it's a chance you take. If the nem is happy he should stay put.

I remember your huge nem. Dennis are you going to end up getting another nem for your upgrade? I don't think this will be going in my upgrade...well it will be in my mantis upgrade not the 45.

Back