New Rebel XT 350D Tang Pics

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey all took this with my new camera and did the touch up in PS CS. What do you think.

ef2ff1e4.jpg

Here is my Naso:

ef2fbb12.jpg

So now that you somewhat know what you are doing, when you going to bring that bad boy back over to my place?

Have you started treating that regal for that ick spot? :bounce:
Nice pics man, I wish my cannon powershot took pics that good.
You should start charging people to photograph there tanks. Id pay, Ive always wanted a good detailed full tank shot.

David all this picture taking has really springed my interest....

After spending the last couple days talking to our media guys I placed an order for a Nikon D200 this morning... was told it would do all I would ever need for many years to come...

Anyways it will be in friday..... Hopefully you can come show me how to put the film in.. HEHE just kidding, but I might have a few questions.

BRandon

Are you thinkin what im thinkin dave? He just cant handle somebody having something nicer than what hes got! :coolgleem
I went out and bought a new digital mini DV video camera. I thought it would be cool cause it has a seperate flash card slot for taking pics to. but after playing with it I realized the snapshots arnt all that great. It does come with a cool remote though so I can take pics of myself :mrgreen:

HEHE! I think your right Brian!

But in all honesty, I think Brandons full of it.... :pooh: :pooh: POOH that is, Pooh....

Nice pic up on the Mini DV.. ;)

Oh I should mention that I have talked to Brandon and this is his idea of a Joke. He's Sick, really sick.... :grumble:

I thought it sounded alittle fishy. Do you think he could figure out how to use it? he did go to college but on the other hand ive seen him with tools. Hes the type to read the hole manual to the point of memorization, then calls someone to figure out how to turn it on! :bounce: :bounce:

Yea I should be a fisherman.....

I just throw the bait out and along comes the fish ready to take the bait.

HEHE yea bryan david called me within 20 minutes...... I honestly have no idea what a D200 is, but the media people here at work were walking around all google eyed over their new toy, so i figured it would get davids attention.

BTW... That hurt me feelings.

Lying again? 20min? You posted at 1:59 and I didnt call you until I got homw which was at 4pm.....tsk..tsk...somebody needs some attention. Whars wrong is Big Blue giving you the cold shoulder???

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ironman said:
Hes the type to read the hole manual to the point of memorization, then calls someone to figure out how to turn it on! :bounce: :bounce:

Ha coming from the guy who cant figure out how to hook up his calcium reactor.....

Ironman said:
he did go to college but on the other hand ive seen him with tools

Thumbs are overrated, especially the very tip...... :mrgreen: So anyways what were you trying to say with that comment.

RevReefer said:
Lying again? 20min? You posted at 1:59 and I didnt call you until I got homw which was at 4pm.....tsk..tsk...somebody needs some attention. Whars wrong is Big Blue giving you the cold shoulder???

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Your right it might have been a bit longer, but for those of us who try to get intouch with you... 2 hours or 20 minutes, all the same....

If you want to talk to David just post that you got a really nice camera and he will call you... Just some advice.

What calcium reactor? whats a calcium reactor anyway.
Hey I won the lottery the other day, I think Im gonna buy the TN aquarium and turn it into one big reef tank!

You better start small I think there is a photon shield around that place that prevents live corals from entering.

I was hoping the new building wouldn't be plaqued with the same problem, but it appears it also has been infected.

Good luck.

Back