new reef pics

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I shot a ton of pics for the POTM for december and wanted to share them, since I could only post one. Here are a few coral shots

6-1.jpg

PC240006.jpg

-Doc

...and a few more

PC240009.jpg

PC240008.jpg

These are actually a few pom pom xenia that I got for free that have about tripled in size in the month I have had them. I hope the spread fast

-Doc

Great shots! Becarful on the xenia though, because they will spread fast and can take over a tank. That looks like the same xenia I got from Dfrench, but mine all shrank up and melted when I added the halide. Looked great for a while then gone, however, I noticed little ones growing back.

oh baby....finally something that will spread fast!!! I have been waiting to be able to keep Pom pom xenia. I tried 8 or 9 times in my 125, even before putting in angels. They seem to be really sensitive to nitrates and just shriveled up and died.

Now that I have 0 phosphates, I am good to keep it. I have ways to keep it from totally taking over my tank though. I do want to get a lot of coverage with it though. I love how it seems to pulse on its own. pretty cool stuff

-Doc

Yeah the pulsing will make you stop and look.LOL I always thought they liked dirtier water. Mine did great for about a year and my water is not perfect.

you two are just a couple of "haters". give a guy a break. it makes me wonder what I would actually have to accomplish to make you impressed. guess I will have to keep trying

-Doc

I had a bad day today, sniff sniff. If insulting you makes me feel just a little bit better, then by golly, I'm whipping out the insults!

Biff, I understand bad days. I have had my share. Shoot, I had one when my advancement and salary negotiation went sour. If you need a bit of a pick me up, feel free to PM me and I can see what I can do about that. If all you need is a punching bag, please feel free, I have pretty thick skin

-Doc

It looks good Doc I dont know how you can get such good pics im trying to get pics that look like that. when I just have the blue light on it screws up the picture and my digital camera doesnt have poop for a stabilizer. So the second I can Im gonna use time lap photography with my film camera on tri pod and see how that works out.

Back