New Tang

littleyea1

Reefing newb
15467_331955430252_571840252_9613797_2215314_n.jpg

Baby blue tang, bought it for the girlfriend yesterday... thought it died last night when i got home cause it was flat on the ground... this morning when i woke up it was flying around and i fed it crumpled flake food and it ate a lot

I had one of those, good luck! Mine was an ich magnet and killed off like 4 other fishes. Yours looks a bit larger and healthier than the one I got. Mine used to "act dead" sometimes, apparently they sleep like that, all on their sides and laying down..like Dory in the movie, a little stupid mine was. No joke.

I had problems with ich when I was new, when I started having hard corals and my water quality was better , all ich problems went away... I think most times fish get ich its because of other stressed... aim small miss small

oh no these questions are the questions that made either you or the other moderators close out my tank thred... and by the way the cupos tang is still alive :o) I'll just say its in 100 gallon tank for everyone else who feels the need to buy a tang

You have some real nice corals in that tank, very nice. Are those all big shrooms or leathers at the top there on the left?

He looks pretty good. You`ll need to change your tank info in your sig so everyone doesnt think he`s in a 29 gallon tank.

He was being sarcastic about the 100 gallon tank. It is a 29 gallon tank, but he just said it was 100 because we have already had the tang police come knocking at his door before :)

Back