new tank i am getting

010-16.jpg

tallest to smallest end

014-10.jpg

015-8.jpg

016-7.jpg

018-5.jpg

ok here is my closest numbers i think i can get for the tank volume it may be +or- a few gallons but i dont think it will be by much

tankvolumcopy.jpg

i got 214 but it could be a bit more or less it is hard trying to figure it all out when each side is a different height

my LFS need to start buying more xenia from me so i can get this thing going. all the money that goes into it will be from my LFS buying frags so it is going to take a lot of frags. i may get a bucket of IO salt just to get it filled and running than save all the frag money to get a big pump so i can hook it to my 75. i will have to sell xenia at least 7 times just to get a pump that has enough head pressure to make it to my 75

Nice find james. Crazy huge. Xenia should grow like mad in there. What kind of bulbs are in those halides?You may need to switch them out to get what the plants need.

dang, thats as big as my whole new tank!!! now i have tank envy again...

yes it is one big tank just wait until i get it all hooked up it will be close to 340gal of water.

Nice find james. Crazy huge. Xenia should grow like mad in there. What kind of bulbs are in those halides?You may need to switch them out to get what the plants need.

i think they are high pressure sodium vapor bulbs and if they are i will have to change the ballasts out i dont think they will fire a halide. or see if they will grow corals and just supliment with some cheap t5's but these lights are made for plants. this was petsmarts plant tank.

well i started on my floor tonight it is now 1:20am just waiting for the epoxy to react with the paint and i will start on the floor it is not enough to cover the whole floor but at least half for how. i will take pics of before and after the floor epoxy. wish me luck

i think it went ok. i wish the epoxy covered better well thicker i may do another coat to make it thicker i will post some pics after i get my son to school

Back