New tank inhabitants with pictures!

Took some new pictures today! :D

Crab.jpg

Grouper2.jpg

Gruper.jpg

Shrimp.jpg

Cool crabs, but you do realize that the panther group is going to out grow your tank in just a few weeks rights? And a full grown group requires a minimum tank size of 300 gallons? And that they will eat anything they can fit in their sizable mouths? Probably not a smart buy . . . .

These are NOT in my tank, that's why I posted them in my photography thread instead of my tank build thread, but my mistake because the thread is labeled new tank inhabitants. My bad guys, I took these for my LFS. Sorry! :p

Thanks guys, my LFS is getting my dwarf lion I ordered in today (FINALLY!) so I will be picking her up later on today. I tested Halo's tank and it is nearly perfect, and I triple super duper tested it, so there is NO reason that this one won't make it (Unlike my freak accident a few weeks ago *tear*). I'll post updates later on, she is really beautiful. I am still trying to figure out the dealeo with the glass cutting place for my sump, it is taking a lot longer than I thought. So many new things coming in November/December, my 29 Invert, the frag swap, and MAYBE I will start planning the big tank for downstairs. I'm also getting a new camera in the next few weeks, and doing some photography stuff. Stay tuned, I'll post new ones tonight!:bounce:

Re: Amba's 29 Gallon Invert Extravaganza!

Mandarin he said the good things come at the end of the week. Be patient lol where's the update on your build thread anyways.

Re: Amba's 29 Gallon Invert Extravaganza!

I am getting mucho new things on friday. The sump isn't done because I'm getting it done at a glass company and it's taking longer than I thought. Lots of new stuff friday, don't worry!

Okay so I did end up getting a couple of things today but I'm going to wait til tomorrow to post pictures because I am getting more stuff. Here is the final blueprint of what I want.
I am just waiting on the dang sump.

Also - My clownfish is acting weirder than normal, I think he is trying to sleep and I am bothering him. He lays down in the tank and dosen't move, unless I poke him then he freaks out and runs around. Never seen him do this before, but it dosen't look like he is ill or sick or anything. Just lays there all lazy. Lazy fish.

tankblueprint2.jpg

It's so weird he was laying about when I woke up, I moved and he got right up. I hid from him he laid back down omg haha I thought the little guy had passed on to the big anemone in the sky :p

Back