New Tank/ New Hobby

allietj

Reefing newb
good morning all, my name is Joe and I am 4 months new to this hobby. i have a problem in regards to my tank has had a few cycles and my water is tested weekly in addition to proper water changes and my salinity is great.....but I have lost three fish thus far (Ihave 5 fish) in a 75 gallon tank with a 55 sump? any ideas what is going on when all my levels are good? thanks again!

Hi allie and welcome to this site! Mind posting your water parameters so we can better help you? I.E. PH, SG(which you stated), Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, Temperature.

Welcome aboard Joe.
Give us the complete run down on your system.Equipment,livestock,parameters,how long its been running,the whole 9 yards.

good morning all, my name is Joe and I am 4 months new to this hobby. i have a problem in regards to my tank has had a few cycles and my water is tested weekly in addition to proper water changes and my salinity is great.....but I have lost three fish thus far (Ihave 5 fish) in a 75 gallon tank with a 55 sump? any ideas what is going on when all my levels are good? thanks again!
Hi Joe and Welcome to LR! can you explain about "a few cycles"?

Back