1 glass overflow with 2 holes
starphire glass front
hinged glass top
acrylic cover for overflow
2 bulkheads for overflow
29 gal sump

Is this a good setup?

from glasscages.com

I would be wary if glasscages, there are tons of horrible reviews for their tanks on other forums.

It actually won't limit you, fish are more horizontally oriented creatures than vertically oriented. The only exception I can think of is seahorses.

The only way I can think of it being a limiting factor is for aquascaping and coral placement

It actually won't limit you, fish are more horizontally oriented creatures than vertically oriented. The only exception I can think of is seahorses.

The only way I can think of it being a limiting factor is for aquascaping and coral placement

But aren't there some fish that 12" wont work with like sailfin tangs, and if there is a 12inch+ fish how will he eat off the surface?

The one I was looking at was 17" but I would like to go down to 12". Where is a good place to buy my tanks/equipment from?

I won't have any large fish in there I don't think. Right now I plan on getting emerald crabs, an anemone after 1 year w/clowns, acropora and its crab, and a pom pom crab and various corals. Not really sure yet. I honestly like inverts more than fish.

A little but, you're going to spend a great deal more money if you go with something other than a standard tank dimension.

I can get a 125 with a stand for 450 local new. Go visit your local stores the cost of the tank is going to be one of the lower costs.

Back