new tank

bwaller76

Love my tanks!
IMG00308-20091129-1432.jpg

this is the new tank that we are buying. Its 150 gallons 24" x 48" with the stand. It also comes with all the accessories for a freshwater tank. We are going to use what we can like the power heads and give the rest to my kids for their tanks.

That's nice. Can your arm reach the bottom of the tank? I would want to test that since I am always reaching in my tank. That one looks like I might need a little step stool to work in there. Offer them cash and see if you can get them lower...

meh we are poor soo....they have a no interest layaway so we opted to do that. Not much opportunity to budge on the price...but he did sell me one hundred pounds of crushed coral for 20 bucks so not bad. I can just reach the bottom...Im sure my face will be incredibly close to the water but at the same time, i dont think ill get flesh eating fish :mrgreen: :bowdown::bounce:

Spending 500 on a tank doesn't sound poor to me at all....of course, coming to this site will save you money and headache in the long run....

well when I say poor I mean we have eight kids...lots of xmas shopping still to do and we are renovating our house...that classifies lol. But this was definetely a splurge! We are scheduled for delivery about...christmas eve! I am excited. It is going to take much longer for the setup just for the mere fact that we dont have a lot of cash and I am having to collect things incrementally. I know I am going to keep an eye on the papers, ebay, craigslist and possibly here for stuff. I tried to get ahold of alexander but havent had much luck...apparently he lives in my area and may know of some resources locally!

:bowdown::bounce:

Back