New Tank!!!

th_photo-2.jpg

here is the latest shot of the 75!

Just keep SeaBee away or the whole damn thing will shift and rinse the sand before you put it in....What a mess I hope to see the back of the tank in another day or two and the cheep skimmer I put in is doing as well as the one in the RSM.

Ahhh, wtf are you talking about?

He speaks in toungues I think. Let me translate.....I can't see the rocks in your tank-sand has to settle. And the next part is: SeaBee gets free corals.

lmfao! Too funny! Tool, if you have time tomorrow come on over with the shop vac and clean out this abortion!:shock:

Put a bucket under those holes for the sump, just in case Juan didn't sillycone some place the right way.

Timers are on and running the lights. Will mount the timers after the sump is in place in a few days. He has a pump running to circulate, eggcrate under the sand, heater on and about 40 lbs. of dry rock. No salt yet, just r/o water.

Hay Sea man what did you put in your refugium....rubble,sand or mud? did you seed with copods? how do they get in the main tank without getting chewed up by the pump?

I have pods all over, big ones too. I bought a rock from Reefs and as soon as I put it in there a HUGE pod ran out and hid in the other rocks. They come out at night, I can see them all over. In my fuge is only rubble, pieces of live rock, Greg has some. You getting or making a sump? It's easy and your new tank will benefit from it. The pods I did not seed, they just seem to come from the other live rock. I don't know how they get through the pump, but they do. The uv kills them, but only if they get into the overflow....

I am setting up the middle compartment in the back as a fuge Greg has been paitent with all my questions and as soon as the rock comes in soon I hope we are re doing the filter holder with the chetto chemipure and filter floss I am getting the led light from him also I want to see how it turns out the guys in the small tank keep asking when moving day is ....

I am setting up the middle compartment in the back as a fuge Greg has been paitent with all my questions and as soon as the rock comes in soon I hope we are re doing the filter holder with the chetto chemipure and filter floss I am getting the led light from him also I want to see how it turns out the guys in the small tank keep asking when moving day is ....

Run-on sentence!!!! :frustrat:

Back