New Tank!!!

Sorry but had to post (post # 10) :^::^: Now I can pm you knuckleheads! :beerchug::claphands:claphands:claphands:claphands:claphands:claphands Now that i have that out of the way! :mrgreen:

I have enclosed the following please install where needed ......,,,,,, """" did I miss any? just because you got a better edmucuation.

Hay guys Greg is telling me all I need to put into the center chamber is just the chetto. ( know I spelled it wrong) no rubble sand or mud does that sound right and I will still be able to grow pods?I want to get this thing going.:^::HELP!:

Well, no sump until Wednesday! :frustrat: So for now, here's the latest FTS.

photo-3.jpg

Cleared up nice, told you to kick up the sand a little. The more in the filter the better it traps. You must've smiled when you saw that this morning!

I think I see a fish in there!!! Get more rock, you need about 110 lbs. in there. 1-2 lbs. per gallon. Looks real good though, hows the wife taking it?

Really need to post a picture today of the tank. Biff may have forgotten about the picture contest, there is a vote this month for picture of the year, so that might be the contest this month. You can probably enter next month...

Back