New Tank!!!

Yep, there is no POTM this month. It's POTY this month!!

I will start a February POTM thread in a couple weeks. So your entry will have to wait until then :(

Got back from Dr. Fish the big three in the new tank are all Zero:bounce: clean up crew is on board and doing what they do best.:^:

Taking my time when the numbers are right and the pink stuff starts I am moving the boys and girls out of the 12 gallon and into the 28 gallon and then starting the 12 gallon back up for home before I run out of room in my office.:Cheers:

I really think it's time for some updated pics here Mr. Devils. Tank shot and one with the doors open to show the super-sump and the awesome plumbing work!!!

75galsump.jpg

What's that on top of the rock?

I will post better pics later, iPhone doesn't have a flash so i had to shine a flashlight on the sump!

75galfts.jpg

Last edited:
Do I see foam in the skimmer cup? Nice sump and plumbing, looks good. Looks like a silver light saber in there....did those corals open up??

Do I see foam in the skimmer cup? Nice sump and plumbing, looks good. Looks like a silver light saber in there....did those corals open up??

Corals opened up nice! The light saber will be moved to the sump after work. What time are you available later? I am going to LFS in a few minutes!

didnt you just set this tank up a few weeks ago?

I did, don't worry...all is good! Added some cured live rock couple of weeks ago and tank has already cycled. Water tests are perfect, Alkalinity was a hair light at 8 but added a little more "B" with the "A" and so far so good! I know what it looks like..."rookie reefer" but I have done this before. Besides the corals are all very hardy and striving!

Back