New to LR...

Just to keep appeasing everyone ;)

Attachments

• Nov_26_2011_5000.jpg
    Nov_26_2011_5000.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 162
Yay another northern Va'ian! Where do you shop? I go to either Marine Scene in Herndon, or to Aquatic Obsession in Manassas. Welcome to the site!

Yeah I am a regular at Blue Ribbon Koi, Petland in Fairfax and Centreville Aquarium. I used to hit AO but their new hours in relationship to their location isnt good for me. I bought my first tank (10G) over there. Greg is awesome and really knows his stuff. I want that 1000G they have in the front. I wanna put it in my basement for a pair of rays. Guess Ill just have to settle for the 125G that Im getting for free... If your ever interested in some frags Im in Nova every day. I just sold some to a guy in Springfield and drove them to his door for free so let me know.

Good to know! I currently only have a fowlr (except for some shrooms that hitchhiked). It's cool knowing someone on here that knows Greg LOL The staff is cool, I agree. I was so mad when they closed, but then reopened, but in a much smaller saltwater scale, and more freshwater. At least you can special order pretty much anything from them. I don't know Petland. But you should check Marine Scene sometime. Striclty saltwater, and they're awesome. I've never gotten a sick fish from them. They also offer discounts if you're a WAMAS member.

Yeah Petland in Fairfax does the same discount. I need to become a member... Ill def check out Marine Scene though. I am always on the lookout for good LFS. As well I frequent Winchester Pet & Aquarium and Noah's Ark Pet Center in Front Royal. No huge but decent selection at both. I have had excellent luck with Blue Ribbon and their livestock. Centreville you really need to watch or ask when the livestock arrived. I have had two separate occasions where I found out later on that the livestock they sold me had arrived and been acclimated earlier that day. Wish they wouldnt sell like that...

Pictures from my 10G...

Attachments

• keep1 (Medium).jpg
    keep1 (Medium).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 158
  • keep2 (Medium).jpg
    keep2 (Medium).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 158
  • keep3 (Medium).jpg
    keep3 (Medium).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 165
Forgot to attach...

Attachments

• DSC00081.jpg
    DSC00081.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC00140.jpg
    DSC00140.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 166
I guess the pic is deceiving as that little guy is only like an inch and half maybe two inches. He has some time before he needs more space. ErinC - :glares back: ;)

Working on doing a build thread tonight. Already have a FST up and will add to it as I frag more or buy more. Helps pay for the hobby...

Back