new to reef tanks

ToddMc

Reefing newb
hello all first pot here.I need to say that I have had aquariums all my live even did some discus breeding in the past but now i would like to get into saltwater prefrably a reef tank.I have a 75 gallon i would like to start with but here is the problem.none in my area including the few stores we have here deal in saltwater.can anyone help me with some people to deal with that are honest and wont rip my head off? Plus i need to learn all I can about building a reef tank.Thanks in advance. Todd

New to the game

Hello everyone need to the salt water team have had aquaiums all my life even raised dicus for awhile but now looking to get into a reef tank any help would be apreciated.
Thanks Todd

Hello and welcome to the site...glad to have you aboard. You may have to do your shopping online, like drsfosterandsmith.com, saltwaterfish.com, etc.

Re: New to the game

Welcome aboard..feel free to read the articles on the upper right side of the home page to get you started.

Welcome Todd. I deal with drfosterandsmith.com, excellent customer service and fair prices. They have a sister site called liveaqauria that you can get your livestock from. They have an arrive alive gaurentee and work well with you. Check out YouTube for their shipping practices and I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Good luck, and again welcome

Welcome aboard Todd.
I used to think that reefs were a lot different than freahwater.But since starting a planted tank myself with Discus,I've discovered their really not that different at all.Except for the water parameters.

Back