new to saltwater need lots of help.

well my tank has these bright lights and then it has these purple lights. then it has these 2 led blue bulbs which should i use and when?

the blue LEDs are your moon lights and be left on all the time or just turned on at night. The purple lights are you actinic lights and usually come on before the bright while lights and then stay on longer to mimic a dawn/dusk kinda thing, but that is just for our pleasure, you dont have to do that. I would leave the actinic on for 8 hours, and the white ones for 6 hours

so the purple ones are just for effect? not for the fish right? and the led lights should bee on all night got it. thanks guys and girls for your help. ill let you know if anything else comes up

i think im getting the corals later one when i know for sure it is safe.

Fiji Live Rock - 1 lb

how would you feel about this place. i was looking at it because the live rock is so cheap there and i was just thinking about getting a couple of pounds but idk if i should just get 25 while im at it. it would be WAY CHEAPER than if i get those 25 at my lfs.

thats a great deal if they are a reputable company. I would check online and see what kind of reviews they have before you commit. Also what is shipping going to cost you? It still might be cheaper to get stuff locally when you factor in shipping

well i checked and i think its close by so the shipping is 20 bucks. so itll come out to be 65 buck for 25 pounds, not that bad right?

Back