New to Saltwater

CallumG

Reefing newb
Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. I'm finally setting up my first saltwater reef tank. I've had 30 gallon African Cichlid tank for about a year now, but it got boring really fast. My friend at work just set up a 250 gallon reef tank and is selling me his old 90 gallon. I look forward to setting up my first reef tank and I also look forward to being a part of Living Reefs. If anyone has any suggestions for me please let me know as I am new to the saltwater world.

Welcome! Go slow and ask tons of questions. Sounds like you have a friend near by that will help you out too. Plan everything in this hobby.

Thanks a lot everyone, I was a little nervous about setting it up at first but now I can see that there are tons of people willing to help me out :)

hello and welcome - seems that there are a lot of people joining up setting up a reef tank - good to see so many people enjoying the same thing - i'm kind of a noob here too - lots of great info and great members to answer questions

Back