New to site from Nashville TN

MVlk

ReefWolf
I have had few tanks over the past 20 years and recently decided to start one up again. I have three young children so a new salt tank seemed like a good idea!

My new tank was setup 12/19/2008. It is a Perfecto 125 Reef Ready. Marineland Model 3 Sump. Standard crudy 36" light strips for now... hope to upgrade those to T5 w/Lunar LED soon. (See my question in the lighting section)

I am going to do my best to be there! Going to be a while before I do the corals, but I would love to meet you all and imagine I can pick up some good advice as well. Hope to see you there.

Thanks Bifferwine! It is truly an honor... just finished reading your monster thread last night at 11:30... Brain still hurts from all the information.

As for the question, just posted it in the Lighting/Equip area ;)

My husband and I will be there with our club. We belong to NARC. (North Alabama Reef Club). This is our first time to attend the Nashville frag swap but we have been to other TN swaps and had a great time.

Welcome to the site and a fellow middle Tennessean!Don't let Aquatic Critters make you broke.

Not a worry. I already had my paycheck auto deposit switched directly to them... that is the correct process to get my new tank cycled right ;)

Back