New to the forum, just saying hello

beam3er

Reefing newb
Hello everyone my name is Steven. I am planning on setting up a 29 gallon saltwater tank asap. I had a tank years ago, but I am rusty and have been out of the game for a while. I found this forum and it seemed very informational and the people seemed very nice. I decided to join and get as much education on the tank, its inhabitants and accessories. I thank you all in advance for your future information and useful insight.

Welcome to the boards
Most important advise right now is do research. Try to learn from all of our mistakes so you dont waste time on fixing things that we have all done. Take your time and enjoy your stay!!!

Brian

hi there, welcome aboard. I still consider myself a total noob at saltwater tanks, but so far everyeone on here has allways been super helpfull, so dont be shy, get involved, and feel free to ask all the questions you have..

oh, and as you get your stuff and equipment gathered up, be sure to take lots of pictures, we like pictures... even if its a picture of an empty tank on the floor of the living room, we still wanna see it..

Good luck!

Back