New to the forum!

kvcgsxr600

Reefing newb
I spend a lot of time on reef central but I heard some good things about this site from Vspeck so I decided to come and join the fun. My tank is a 75 gallon mixed reef which is in the wall with a 55 gallon sump and and a 20 gallon Qt tank. I run 2 Tunze 6045 nanostreams, a 6025 nano stream and a 9010 Tunze skimmer. I have a 75 gpd Typhoon III reef keeper RODI unit. Lighting right now consists of 6 65 watt pcs and is soon to be a 5 or 6 bulb T5 fixture as soon as I figure out which one I want. Fish list right now is a Blue line tang, a Sailfin tang and a Harliquin Tusk. I will post some pics of the build up until now. I will post some new pics in the next couple of days the last ones are from a few weeks ago.

Saltwater079.jpg

Saltwater071.jpg

Saltwater103.jpg

Saltwater096.jpg

Saltwater001.jpg

Saltwater004.jpg

Saltwater005.jpg

Saltwater048-1.jpg

Saltwater044-1.jpg

Saltwater075.jpg

Saltwater087.jpg

Saltwater094.jpg

Saltwater108.jpg

My coral list consists of
BamBam Zoas
CandyApple Zoas
DragonEye Zoas
Misc Zoas
Large Cup Leather
Large Wall Hammer
Frogspawn
Huge colony of GSP and PSP
Gold Ricordia
Orange Monti Cap
Lime green Clove polyps
Daisy polyps
Once I get my new lights the list will grow!

wow I would be so distracted, but since my tank is to the left of my tv it would save me from moving my head back and forth like watching a tennis match.

Thats awesome! I agree i dont know about the tv over it only because i would probably never be able to successfully focus on a tv show unless the lights were out. (even if it were OZ season 6)

btw gald to see another sportbike rider on the forum! I ride a cbr600. and i am also working on sleeves. check them out in the tattoo thread in the off topic forum andfeel free to post some pics of your tattoos in there.

Thanks guys I only hope it gets to look 10 x better than what it does now. As far as having the TV over the tank, it causes no issues at all I love it.

Helping me was the least you could do. I started you in this game, sold you your first tank and showed you how to set it up. I was doing salt tanks while your mom was still wiping your butt. HAHA

Back