New to the site

mayo67

Reefing newb
Hi Guys, I just found the frag swap notice at Petco and made my way on to the website. I would be interested in joing your group. Please let me know how and when the next meeting will be. Thanks Bill Mayo Dalton GA

Hello bill, and welcome to the club. Youll find we are all very friendly and can answer or find answers to most all questions. We hold monthly meetings at different people houses, and try and do group orders throughout the year.
The best way to join is try to come to the next meeting which will be announced soon. I believe its $20 a year. that will also get you some discounts at some local pet stores. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Welcome

Hey Bill:

Nice to meet you. As Iron(Brian) mentioned membership is $20 for the year. You don't also have to be a member to attend so if you want to come to a meeting to decide if the club is right for you feel free.

If you have any questions about your tank, the club or whatever please feel free to post here.

Thanks
Brandon

Hey Bill. I hope you will try to attend the next meeting. This is a great group of people. I am new to the group myself, and everyone has been very nice and helpful. If you have any questions this is the place to ask. Alot of groups seem to all keep mainly one type of corals but this group has a nice mix or people that keep stonies and leathers/softies. Look forward to meeting you.

Back