new to the site

duh! lol im so use to letters and numbers meaning other things i failed to look and really see that. examples: skylines, r32 r33 r34

I try to set up a new tank right now hopefully I can get it up and running by the end of next week, I have all the equipment now just need to put everything together.

Last edited:
Welcome. Putting everything together can be a lot of fun. Personally, I would look at different rock work for ideas. I finally had to take most of my rock out and rearrange in order to get it so I like it. Enjoy the tank!

Here my new set-up as you can see in pics I have to cut the side of the stand to make it fit the sump/skimmer/pump.
Equipment
TANK: 65G RR Tank
STAND: 65G Black Stand & Canopy
LIGHTING: (Main Tank) 8 x 54w Tek light T5
LIGHTING: (Sump) 2 x 24w Power compact Coralife 12 inch fixture
COOLING: I use a fan in my hood right no
w, let see how the heat doing before I plug in the chiller.
SKIMMER: E.T.S.S Evolution 500 Skimmer
RETURN PUMP: Iwaki MD 30 RLT Pump, Iwaki WMD 30 RLXT Pump
WAVE: Ocean Motion 4 way
SUMP: AE Tech UHF 48 Sump Tank (24 x 14 x 16)
HEATER: 300w Titanium heater
Not done yet just order RODI and Reefkeeper 2 with 3 Expansion Sockets hopefully it will be here shortly, might be driving to pick up some liverock today. LMK what you guys thinks any suggestion to make it better?
Here are couple of pics, putting livestock in today hopefully will get some picture later.
IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

DSCN1109_edited-2.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

Here some update on my new tank.
Equipment
TANK: 65G RR Tank
STAND: 65G Black Stand & Canopy
LIGHTING: (Main Tank) 8 x 54w Tek light T5
LIGHTING: (Sump) 2 x 24w Power compact Coralife 12 inch fixture
COOLING: I use a fan in my hood right now, let see how the heat doing before I plug in the chiller.
SKIMMER: E.T.S.S Evolution 500 Skimmer
RETURN PUMP: Iwaki MD 30 RLT Pump, Iwaki WMD 30 RLXT Pump
WAVE: Ocean Motion 4 way
SUMP: AE Tech UHF 48 Sump Tank (24 x 14 x 16)
HEATER: 300w Titanium heater
Not done yet just order RODI and Reefkeeper 2 with 3 Expansion Sockets
hopefully it will be here shortly, might be driving to pick up some liverock today. LMK what you guys thinks any suggestion to make it better?
DSCN1109_edited-2.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

Looks like you been moving.
Just a suggestion.But why dont you start a thread in the showcase forum?That way you can post the entire build.And we see it go from a glass box and a bunch of PVC to a living system.

Back