new to the site

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
hello all,
im new to the site and a veteran to fish tanks in gen but i still see my self as a novice. im always learning new things one day i hope to be as good and the reed tank god :bowdown: David Saxby but only time and knowledge i gain will tell any who im here to help where i can and get help from time to time any who take care every one and do be brutal

thanks :D i hope to get some photos of my tank up soon to show how proud i am of my tank and the life in it.also to the extent that i nursed every one in that tank back to health. :D yay's!!! i just got a purple tipped anemone that some how got cought up in an order of LR from my LFS. got it for 9bucks because it did not look to hot. but a few days down the road and some enhanced (vitamins) brine in a baster feeder its looking 10X's better. :D all my fish friends were hard luck cases i got from friends or my LFS. sure could buy a right off the bat a $30 fish and have it croke on me wheres the fun in that.But to bring a fish friend back from that porcelain gate now thats something right there. but yes thanks for the welcome :D

yes i got 2 from a friend of mine(yellow tail blue damsels) they were vary small and pale i gave them meds and a balanced diet of brine, flakes, algae sheets and cubes and pellets and with in 4days there colors came back and they got there spunk back... the same was the case with my Firefish goby, Green clown goby and Purpleback pseudochromis then as i mentioned earlier the Purple tiped anemone. the only things i got full price were my cleaning crew friends :D an 1Emerald Crab 2Pepperming Shrimp 4Blue legged hermits left and 1turbo snail left the others found that making the crab mad was a bad idea and the other 6 hermits found the same when trying to feed in his den tomorrow will be getting more LR and hiring more CC and build a coral frag stand and pipe my flow for the stand i cant wait here i got off again hahaha any who have a great day

thanks its great to be here. it has been a bout a week+ scents i said i was going to i just made the time to add the photos. :D

Back