New to this site but form out of state

andy4499

Aquatic Corals
Hi everyone

I know I am not from the area but Bryan referred me to this site. Here is a little bit about me. I have had saltwater aquariums for about the past 8+ years and have love them. I currently have a 125 display tank with two 20 gallon tanks on the side all looped together. My current lighting on the 125 is 2 MH's (400watt 20K) and 3 actinic vhos. I am running an ASM G-3 skimmer and a GEO's reef calcium reactor. I am also a recent Civil Engineering graduate and recently started a small business online selling corals and fish. For this I have five 40 gallon tanks looped together with dividers. I did not post my website because I did not know if you would allow it. If you would like me to and it is allowed please let me know. If not that is ok I will understand. Well I hope to talk more with everyone.

hey andy, great to see you post. if you scroll down to the chattanooga forrum thats where most of the locals post. ill check on the rules for selling on the site and let you know. keep posting man, see you this weekend. bryan

Back