New Zoos on way

JustinsReefTank

Reefing newb
So Reefs2go had zoo for only 9.99 for five + polyps. So i ordered 2 Bam bams, 2 candy apples, 1 mello yello, and 1 eagle eye, and a purple sea whip. They gave me free shipping and 2 peppermint shrimp.
I am so excited to get my new pieces. :bounce:

I will post pics of the new pieces as soon as they arrive. :^:

$9.99
bambamzoos.jpg
BamBam Orange Zoanthids Coral X2
sku: C-ZOO-BG-BAMBAM

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$9.99
capple.jpg
Candy Apple Zoanthids Coral X2
sku: C-ZOO-CANDYAPP

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$9.99
yellowdaiseys.jpg
Mello Yellow Zoanthids Coral X1
sku: C-ZOO-BG-MELLOYELLOW

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$9.99
eagleeyezoos.jpg
Eagle Eye Zoanthids Coral X1
sku: C-ZOO-BG-EAGLEEYE

[SIZE=-2](remove)[/SIZE]
$6.99
purp_1.jpg
Purple Sea Whip- NANO X1
sku: C-WHIP-PURPLE-NANO

Here's my order.

Last edited:
Lil from what I have reed about them they eat phyto and brine. Ill do the big bottle over top of it if I have too. I just wanted to give it a try and I figured it would add color to the tank

Thats fine, just making sure you were aware. Also stay away from brine, its has almost no nutrition, its like candy. Look into rotifers, and other foods.

Just a FYI from me and my experience with reefs2go. Their pictures and what they send you don't match. You shoulda read my post under vendor evailuation. GL tho...only thing I'll buy from that company is snails and crabs. Very bad experiance trying to get my money back from DOA's....I don't want to relive that nightmare so ima shut up.

I'd be interested in seeing some pictures from this order....I too ordered their "candy apple Zoas", they weren't anything like the picture. Just some below average pink zoa's that I eventually sold.

Yes post pics when you get them! I'm debating on where to order zoas from. I'm leaning towards Mr. Coral. He has like 600 corals to choose from in the $10 section.

Yes post pics when you get them! I'm debating on where to order zoas from. I'm leaning towards Mr. Coral. He has like 600 corals to choose from in the $10 section.

I've heard mixed feelings about Mr.coral.... some say its a frag mill others have no complaints. just a heads up and such.

I've never order from Reefs2Go, but I believe that they recently changed ownership so maybe they've improved since you ordered from them Dana. I'm pretty sure that a representative from them came to one of our Tampa Bay Reef Club meetings to inform people of the ownership switch and apologize for past grievances. I could be wrong, though...

On a different note, I ordered from Mr. Coral and wasn't pleased. Everything arrived smaller than I expected, and many of the corals didn't do well shipping (one was DOA). I think I ordered 11 frags from their $10 section, and now all are dead except for 3 of them.

Good luck, Justin. They look nice in the pic, so hopefully they show up that way as well! :Cheers:

Back