Newbie here.

Tazer5000

Reefing newb
I have been a long time wanna-be, but just took the plunge. Starting out about 3 months ago with a 12g Nano-Cube. I have been upgrading since. I think that I have a good system but I am new to this, so yall tell me.

12G NanoCube, Maxi-Jet 900, Hydor Flo-Deflector, 50W heater, Sunpod 20" 150W MH. Inhabitants for now are Blue Fiji Damsel, Feather Duster (Variegated), Yellow Polyps. I have only 8 lbs. of LR ( adding more everyday or so ), 20 lbs of LS. The Sunpod is currently hanging at about 12", Yellow Polyps are about 3" from the surface, Feather Duster is center tank bottom.

Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated, I will be talking to all of you soon in the forums, Thank you and Happy ReefKeeping.:^:

Hi and welcome to the site.
Looks like your well on your way to a reef tank.If you come up with any questions or comments be sure to post them.

welcome...ive heard those nanos are great...looking forward to see pics..here you will learn a lot....the moderators are great people and they help in any way they can..good luck

Back