Percula

Reefing newb
Hello,

Just wanted to leave a note here. We are real new to this after keeping freshwater fish for over 20 years including Discus and African Cichlids, but not in the same tank of course :mrgreen:

We have had a rough go so far since we listened to our dealer instead of researching ourselves, which is real silly of me. Unfortunately I have lost a bunch of clown fish as a result. :frustrat:

Currently our 65 gallon has a ton of live rock, about 7 corals, one scooter, one percula, and two blue devils which are all doing quite well.

Well, that's it. Looking forward to learning from you guys and not getting "yelled at" as I did on another reef forum which will remain unnamed.

Lynda

PS: I also wanted to add that I have wanted clown fish for almost as long as I have wanted a reef tank (20 years or so, so WAY in advance of Finding Nemo)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Lynda.
Any time you got a question or comment,post it.Were all here to learn and have fun.:D
We wont yell,but we do require pics as payment for advice:mrgreen:

hi welcome in. Those lfs are a real pain arent they. Glad to have you with us. Ask anything you want we are all hobbyists who like to help each other. :D

Back