Newbie!

Mikey

Reefing newb
Hey whats up everyone? My name is Mikey and im both new to this site and salt water aquariums. My girlfriend recently bought me a 24G nano cube to cheer me up after i broke my ankle playing soccer. Soccer is my life and due to this accident i had to stop playing for a while and as well as stop going to school. Soccer was my hobbie and now thanks to my girlfriend, salt water fish are my new hobbie. I am having a ton of fun. I hope you guys can help me whenever i need some help. Thanks.

PS: Attached is a picture of my tank. Its a little dull i know but its under construction. LOL

-Mikey

Attachments

• a19efff2.jpg
    a19efff2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 189
Hello and welcome to the site! That's a great setup to start off as your first tank. What do you have in it so far?

So far i have a live rock, clean up crew, yellow tail damsel, two clownfish and my newest fish which is a coral beauty. No coral or anything like that yet.

Welcome mikey. You've come to the right place. I'm new to the hobby as well, and this site has become an AMAZING source of information and the people who post here are wonderful people.

Sorry bout your ankle. Tank is looking great!

Welcome mikey. You've come to the right place. I'm new to the hobby as well, and this site has become an AMAZING source of information and the people who post here are wonderful people.

Sorry bout your ankle. Tank is looking great!

Thats good to hear. I too believe that i found the right place for me.

Welcome to the site and the hobby Mickey.
Sure hate to hear about the ankle.But THIS is one hobby that'll keep you both ill anf happy at the same time,no matter what else is going on.:D

Back