NEWEST EDITION. Bang Bang

So after my CB passed i kinda felt the need to replace his spot. Wasnt sure if i wanted another CB as mine rarely came out as is. I guess i still havent found a replacement, but i did find a pistol shrimp at the LFS! FINALLY:^:

When i was acclimating him he started clicking away. He started a tunnel right away also. My yellow watchman doesnt seem interested in the least....at least for now. This guy is tiny! But he isnt haveing any trouble with my chunkier substrate.:Cheers:

cce5f28a.jpg

I already have one that's why I've been trying to get one for so long...u prolly didn't read the thread about reefs2go.com....long story short they bent me over and did me nasty. Twice! So...I waited till the lfs would get one.....4months later here I am...

I tried to put him by the watchmans burrow but he went for a diff rock right away and the watchman never really seen em...I'm sure they will bump into each other at some point lol

lol ya i saw your reefs2go thing, ive been screwed by them 2 they have a sleazy way of selling fish or "saying they have fish but making you buy store credit" thats cool tho hope they pair up

could take time for them to pair up
it may be like my last relationship we hung out forever before reliseing we where both single and bonkers for each other.... i sure hope it turns out better than mine ended thought

nice. I had two of them for the longest time (smith & wesson ;D) and they annoyed me.... when I finally got them out and put them in the other tank the lion fish gobbled em up :c then i felt bad lol. good luck getting them to pair up!

Back