Newwww

Since my sister is in school, i took some more pics, this time with the good camera...

IMG_8830.jpg

IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_9006.jpg

IMG_9010.jpg

IMG_9024.jpg

IMG_9025.jpg

I hate y'alls cameras:mrgreen:

Good looking additions.I like em.
Now How about picking one to add to the POTM contest?

Now i'm just waiting for the Flame Angel, couple more weeks and he will be in the tank. I also added a small white bubble tip anemone, but it seems like it found its home in the back of the tank in a pretty nice hole in the rock. Is that normal? I thought they were more in the front of the tank! I'm afraid that if it stays there the clowns won't host it...

I have absolutely no experience with anemones.Your situation sounds common,they move to where ever they like.Let it be and see if it moves again.If not move the rock its attached to and move it to the light.

Great pics. They were SO CLEAR!!!

BTW, any time an nem gets moved, they shoot to the back of the tank. no idea why, they just seem to start there. after a few days or even a week, they start to venture out to find their "spot". they tend to keep their foot lodged behind a rock so they can retreat to safety if they have to, but spread their surface onto a rock so you can see and they can get light. all my BTA have done this same cycle, including the one I just moved a few days ago.

-Doc

Thanks Doc!
Well i introduced the anemone on Monday. I put it towards the right side of the tank, and it started moving towards the middle of the tank, then stopped in one spot and stayed there for a while. When the lights went off, it started moving again, almost taking over one of my leathers, good thing i saw it and i moved the leather. Then the next morning when i woke up, i just saw it that it found it's location towards the back of the tank, so i was a bit shocked, but glad to hear it's normal!

The best thing I've found for magnesium is Reef Advantage Magnesium by SeaChem.
One dose will bring the mag. levels from 1200 to about 1420 in my 75gal.
A tad high is fine as long as you dont excessivly high.

Back