nga reef back running

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
kevin asked me to post this so everyone would know what was going on.

Hello to each and every one of you..

Just wanted to let you all know.. NGaReef is back up and running. I just completed work on the revised order form and have placed it live on the website.

You may notice some items that were there are no longer present. I wanted to stay with the true staples of the cleanup crew and some items just did not move very well from the holding tanks. Therefore, I decided to place a deep concentration on those critters that are the true cleaners of the tank.

I would like to apologize for the order form being down longer than I had originally noted on the website. There have been many many things happening over the past few weeks personally. Although I was doing the spring cleaning (and finally completed that) there were other issues involved as well. The most important being some health problems with my mother back home.

Over the past few weeks there have been very troubling and tense moments and my entire family has been quite scared at times. The worst of it is over and I now know that my mother is going to be ok.. Some of you know the entire story, but many of you do not and I wanted to share that with you. I would like to ask that you all say a little prayer for her, if you would like, as I know she would appreciate it, as so would I.. She is getting better every day and I know the doc is going to give her a clean bill of health very soon.

I cannot thank you all enough for being so patient while the order form was down.

Thanks so much for all of the emails telling me to "get that site back up" .. Ya know how to make an ole boy feel purty darn good!!

The first available pickup date will be on 10/11/06 as I have to start receiving orders and then placing my order with my suppliers. So, go ahead and place those orders and thanks again for all of your support..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman
hey kevin, ive had several people asking about snails and crabs lately, do you have any idea if youll be back running again and when?

Current Aquarium(s) Description: 110g Full Reef Show Tank, 500g Invert System
Experience in Saltwater & Reef Aquarium Hobby: 8+ Years
Other Intrests: Traveling, Cruising (love Princess Cruise Lines), Diving, My saltwater addiction

:-)

Thanks for the support guys!!

You can go ahead and place the orders at any time. The order form is active and ready to accept orders.

I will be placing my orders with suppliers over the next few weeks. It takes a lil while and have to give them some buffer room.

I guess if everyone can start posting here what they are needing, then we will place a order when everyone has made there decisions.

ill get 50 vibex snails.

Back