NGA Reef

DarthOcellaris

Reefing newb
I went to the website and they aren't selling right now. Brandon, have you spoken with them recently? What's the deal? I read that they wouldn't be doing anything until the 30th of July but it's the 3rd of August LOL

I hope they go live again cause I'm in need of some hair-algea-munching critters :D

Andy:

Last time I spoke with Kevin was on July 23rd. I invited him to the swap and mentioned we would love to have him. He mentioned he had some big family thing coming up and didn't know if he would be able to make it, but would call me back before the 26th.

That was the last I have heard. I'm assuming he is on vacation or had something come up family related and needed some time off. He is a small business and runs it from within his home.

Give it a week or so. Prices are worth waiting on. You do know he doesn't ship right? So you would have to drive down to pick them up.

Brandon

Yeah, I remember you telling me he didn't ship. I was gonna see if anyone here was wanting to make an order and I would go pick it all up.

I really hope everything IS ok with him and his family.

Not to take any buissness from nga but what are you looking for? I need to get some more snails from nga but im weeding out some of my crabs if your looking for crabs.

hey, tiger turbos are to big for my liking. I have a mixture od blue legs and lefthanded hermits. they keep killing my nassarious and taking there shells so there going. let me know if you need any

hey andy, I meant to type of blue legs. not od blue legs. anyway, my experience is snals are better for algae, but emerald crabs and sally lightfoots will eat algae! anyway maybe we can work something out at to bring some crabs to the august meeting

August Meeting? I thought that was the swap? Your in charge now.....

<takes out a cold one and props up feet>

I thought I heard someone else say we were having a august meeting at your house? I dont care, we could wait till sept. or put it up for a vote? you know the vice pres is supose to do all the work, Im just hear to take flack when you screw up and take credit when you do good.
Back on topic, I would like to get a order from NGA, So if you want some stuff andy, brandon and I are always up for more stuff, Is there anyone else out there that wants any? brandon can pick them up so we dont have to worry about that!!:mrgreen: If enough people want some well work something out

Well you guys let me know when it is, but I doubt I can make it... My parents are in town this weekend. Next weekend I was going to crash the knox meeting... Then i'm off to the wedding and won't be back till September 6th.

Also anytime you guys want snails from NGA just let me know I go to my parents about one weekend a month and wouldn't mind stopping by and picking them up every once and a while.

Brandon

Back