NGA reef

I hate to see him go. I was going to place an order with hm in a couple weeks. Sounds like he went through some pretty heavy stuff with his family. I hope everything works out well for him and his family.

I am also sadden by this. I trust though that this is what's best for him and his family, and that I think we all know where he is coming from in one way or another.

Best of luck to you NGAReef, and God Bless!

wow!! what can I say? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Just know that your comments made tears come into the eyes of a grown man toady (and not ashamed to say it).. It is all about caring for your fellow man and you all are REAL and it shows through each and every post.

NGaReef may be closed but it hopefully will not be going away forever, I have a few interested parties who may take over the business and get it running again..

To those of you I have personally met as well as chatted with through your forum, it was truly a pleasure!

I am not out of the hobby, just out of the biz side of it. Maybe I will be able really enjoy my reef tank and see it flourish now.

Again, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

Hey Kevin it's nice to know there are good people still left on this old earth huh? :)

I am glad your not out of the hobby, and now you can enjoy it again hopefully.

There is a New Store that has opened in Dalton on Walnut Ave. that is called Something Fishy. I haven't looked around a lot in there but made a quick dash thru. They are carrying Live Rock, Corals, inverts and Fish. May want to check them out if you are down that way. There is also one in Chatsworth that has a pretty large Saltwater section but I cannot remember their name

They are Chinese or something, I don't really know
Also went to Walnut Square Mall in Dalton today and another fish store is opening up in the mall where MacDonalds used to be next to Sears. Will post more about it once they open

Yes That Is The New And Improved Fish Yip...they Are Ok A Little High But They Will Come Down If You Bargin Them.and The Place In Chatsworth Is Tropical Pet Paridise . They Are Really More Fresh Water And Small Animal Orienated They Have Some Salt Fish But They Are High Priced And The Corals If You Dont Get Them Early They Die They Dont Have The Right Set For Corals(not Enuff Light ,no Skimmers......) And The Mall Location Is Going To Be There Second Location Dont Know How Its Going To Be Like...

Thanks for the complete info. Now I just need to get my tank up and running. Got to build the hood and the sump, and I should be good to go.

great to see you posting again gwenolyn! And weve all been hoping something would come of the NGA company. definatly keep us posted as we all are needing some stuff

Went into The Tropical Pet Paradise in the Walnut Square Mall on Friday. They had a few Saltwater fish, no Corals but also a few salt water supplies. THey had more Freshwater fish and items but were mainly loaded down with furry pet supplies

Back