Niger Triggerfish

None of this makes any sense to me. You have all these huge tanks, including a 24,000 gallon tank BUT you have to save up for a 240???
Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?? I'm sorry, I just don't believe you have all these tanks.

look the 2000 was gavin to me by one of my friends and the 964 i got at a sawp meet and the 300 gallon tank is made out of plywood and it only cost me 300 to make the. 24,000 gallon tank took me 7 year to plan and save money to build it

Last edited:
at the cost of maintaining those tanks, the cost of a 240 should be a small drop in the bucket and not something you have to save for

I smell a troll...

I'm a bit suspicious too but I think if he were a troll he would find something better to troll about.

But seriously Alex, if you want us to believe you have a 27,000 gallon tank sitting in your living room your going to have to show us some pics.

i well try getting pic of it when it done
it still a new tank and i am still adding fish live rock and coral
and it is in my basement not my living room

Last edited:
Ug, this is so annoying to me. Listen, dude, we all know that you do not have these tanks. A 24,000 gallon tank would be 40 feet long. And you would have lots of pictures of it if you actually had it. You can't afford 1200 bucks for a tank?! Really?? But you have 4 mega sized tanks that are stocked and running. Wait, why am I getting my panties in a bunch over this? UG! This is exactly what you wanted isn't it, well, you won troll. You won. My panties are officially bunched. I hope you are happy.

look i do not have to explain my shelf to any of you. think what ever you want. your just hating on me because your joules. and if you know how to take care of a aquarium than you would know what planing and time it take to set up a tank no matter the size of it

Ok first thing, the word jealous is spelt.... jealous.
Second, I dont believe you simply because, you are either a rich man living in a mansion with a lot of space in your living room, or your a liar, simple as that, i dont believe you because........... yep you guessed it, because i dont believe you....

you do not have to be a rich man to have this tank. i build my 24,000 tank by buy the thing that i need on ebay and looking for deal i build my 24,000 with 26k of money

Back