Niger Triggerfish

Kinda what I figured myself.But I'll give the benefit of the doubt for 48 hours.If after 48 hours,there are no pics of these tanks or other proof.Then I'll push the ban button.

We don't suffer trolls on Livingreefs.

I just saw that NanoReefer "thanked me for my useful post" on the last page where I am ranting and raving. OMG I am laughing so hard right now!! Anytime NanoReefer, anytime!!!

Sorry Erin, I was actually a little high on codeine at that moment. On a side note, did you guys know if you take some cough syrup with codeine that this thread and some other threads are very entertaining to read?

I think you are all acting like immature children. Seriously, give him a chance. You don't need to ban him because he doesn't want people to see his tank yet.

And when you consider some of the really expensive hobbies like boating, 26k is understandable.

He hasnt bought a boat for one, and its funny how now that he has been called out, i havent seen one response from him, but beforehand, he was quick to respond.
And 26K for one ok? Well, he still has two more tanks of a large scale, so that adds up. Not to mention the upkeep, the power, the amount of rock, and he has to have a damn strong house, if those size tanks sit on the structure.
Lastly I do believe you were the first person to call him out.

Waddi said:
and its funny how now that he has been called out, i havent seen one response from him, but beforehand, he was quick to respond.

You guys probably turned him off... :-?

I think you are all acting like immature children. Seriously, give him a chance. You don't need to ban him because he doesn't want people to see his tank yet.

And when you consider some of the really expensive hobbies like boating, 26k is understandable.

I'll eat crow if he proves me wrong.
But as of right now ( until proven otherwise ) If you believe he has those tanks of that size,I got some ocean front property on the surface of the sun that I'll sell you.

sorry i hove not been on long work day. man all of you should fuck off, did your mother ever teach any of you not to hat on other people. it like you cant wait until i am don with the tank for the photo.

Last edited:
Back