Niger Triggerfish

the 24,000 gallon tank is where all my shark live.
Here is the live stack list 6 pups blacktip reef shark, 3 australian sharpnose shark, 2 atlantic sharpnose shark with live sand, live rock and lot's of corals.
The protein skimmer are about the size of my 2000 gallon tank

sorry i hove not been on long work day. Man all of you should fuck off, did your mother ever teach any of you not to hat on other people. It like you cant wait until i am don with the tank for the photo.

bullshit!!!!!

A newbie on here should NEVER tell any of us off! And if I was a moderator I would have already banned you for your last post! If you want respect, at least act like somebody that should be respected. You can not spell worth anything and with the spelling and your attitude mixed in with your posts it says hey I am full of BS! So that is why we are calling bull on this thread.

Wow, well, I will show my "proof" if he shows his! How bout that fellas?? ( I know it's never gonna happen so I'm safe ;) ) Also, really shocked someone would join a forum, claim to have lots of amazing stuff, refuse to show proof , get defensive, tell everyone to f off, then calmly post on other threads. It's a head scratcher.
Also, I don't appreciate that he called my momma into this! Thems fightin' words in my neck o' the woods buddy. Sure she didn't teach me not to "hat" but yours didn't teach you not to use curse words so we're even eh?

This is getting way out of hand...

I've got the feeling no one's gonna shut up until you show them pics. Just upload a picture of when the tank was empty... :grumble:

sorry i hove not been on long work day. man all of you should fuck off, did your mother ever teach any of you not to hat on other people. it like you cant wait until i am don with the tank for the photo.

ORLY_The_Newest_Sharenator-s350x306-103067-535.gif

I love ninja baby!
Hey, he shows his, I'll show mine, don't you worry! Also, this thread has made me smile so much my face hurts.

What happened to fussin about the panties????:grumble:

I love this thread with a passion, feed da trolls!!!!!!!!!!

smiley-bounce016.gif

I suppose Trollz have to eat too.....

kinda like puttin peanut butter on a rat trap ain't it??? they just nibble away until the trap goes "SNAP"

We've had our fill of people that get on here and lie to draw attention to themselves.
I gave him 48 hours to supply proof that he wasn't trolling.That could have been accomplished by sending ME a PM with a pic of just one of the tanks ( either empty or stocked ) and I would have apologized for being wrong.
As it stands,I don;t make idle threats.When I say I want proof that somebody is not a troll and give them ample time to provide that proof.Well,,I always carry through with my promises.
End of discussion.

Back