Night Pictures...

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
These don't compare to the Revs shots by no means, but was trying some night shots......

Zoa03.JPG

Zoa01.JPG

Zoa02.JPG

These shots were taken with the below specs. The tank was so dark the shutter had to be open for 30 secs to get these images... anyways just trying to try different things with the camera and get some people chatting.

Feel free to tell me the pics are :pooh:

Lens: 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 G
Focal Length: 135mm
Exposure Mode: Manual
Metering Mode: Center-Weighted
30 sec - F/20

IMHO not:pooh: at all. They look great. I love the glow of them. Keep em coming, I love looking.

No way dude! Beautiful pics!

I really like the first and last one. The 2nd ones (armeggedons) are hard to get good pics of anyway since they are so bright!

Cool!

well alot went on while I was taking care of my wife, I see brandon took the opertunity to get alot done without me bashing him so here I am, making up for lost time. and come on, what kinda beer goggles are all yall wearing? those are horrible pics! :mrgreen:

look I can take pictures to! I used a disposable fugi, with a 1mm lense in bright light, my shutter speed was 1hr and 23 minutes, but check out the amazing colors it picked up. it was definatly worth the time and extra expense of the camera!!

reefermadness.jpg

yea i think i recognize those.... those were the corals you killed while watching my tank :)

Why must you be so hard to deal with..... Can't we just all be nice to each other?

Back