Ninjas 12" ... Cube

ninjafish

Reefing newb
This build will be pretty slow , but I will do my best to keep the updates coming.

Tank Specs :

• picOaquariums 12" Low Iron Naked Series (drilled w/ custom overflow/return)
  • checkmark-small.gif
    12x12x9 rimless sump
  • checkmark-small.gif
    Cobalt Neo-Therm 75w heater
  • Cadlights PLS50 skimmer
  • checkmark-small.gif
    Tunze Osmolator Nano
  • checkmark-small.gif
    Nano Box Mini Tide w/ Storm Controller
  • Tunze Silence Water Pump - 1073.020 (Max 634 GPH)
  • Innovative Marine Media reactor

Tank is being made as I type this , but he is still working on the overflow/return system. Skimmer , and Return pump will be ordered later this week , the Reactor will be added at the very end of the build.

Well that's about it for now, I will provide updates as parts start coming in.

Thanks for looking

That'll be a cool little nano tank. You should of looked into the Nuvo 8 though. Has the Media Basket in the back and comes with the LED light that's good for softies/lps. Either way, can't wait to see it :)

That'll be a cool little nano tank. You should of looked into the Nuvo 8 though. Has the Media Basket in the back and comes with the LED light that's good for softies/lps. Either way, can't wait to see it :)

I thought about the Nuvo in the beginning , but the tanks from Chris over at Pico are top notch. They are pretty much the American version of ADA. He makes an AIO version and a "naked" version (bare tank) and they are amazing. The light from Nano Box is top of the line as well , and since there will be SPS and a clam in the tank I will need the light.

If you aren't familiar with any of them they can be found here :

Nano Box Mini Tide :
http://nanoboxreef.com

PicOaquariums :
http://www.picoaquariums.com/

Got word that the tank will be ready/shipped this week. Also got the return pump ordered, im excited to see what these dc return pumps can do . Light was returned to nanobox for the controller upgrade , so it shouldnt be long until this build really takes off

OK, now to get this thread back on track .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank : 12 Naked Cube from Pico Aquariums w/ new pico magnetic overflow box

Sump : Pico Aquariums Manta Ray 12

Lighting : Nano Box Tide w/ Storm Controller

Controller : Apex jr.

Heater : Neo-Therm 75w

Return : QuietOne 1200

ATO : Tunze Nano
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Setup

11788011265_d8481d807a.jpg

Inside
11788256943_1b2bd75254.jpg

Back