nitrites

hibye

Reef enthusiast
i tested my water in the crab tank and my dt and the dt was perfect and the crab tank was perfect except for the nitrites. it was 50 and there still alive i could poop and pee in there and they would still be alive:pooh::pooh:

unless your'e trying to find creative ways to masacre hermit crabs. if so i have about a dozen i will send you :)

I could come up with some more creative ways to massacre them than the usual "cycling the tank killed my livestock" method. Come on now, and I am even a vegetarian!!!

i peed in it to and i shot one of them with a bb gun plus because i live on a lake ill try puting one in the shallow part of the lake and see if it lives

vegetarian! no wonder you look like a scarecrow biff :mrgreen: your'e not eatin' that green stuff that grows in your tank are you? yote, can you send her some homegrown or fresh killed meat? we need to put a little meat on her bones before one of those desert wind storms comes through and carries her off.

Done tryed that Fish.I was gonna send her home with some fresh frog legs last time she was here.
Beside vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.
Aint no wonder shes skinny as a rail.

nope, my little brother is a leaf licker too. and i don't cut him any slack. he's from california though, so he don't know any better. whenever he comes over i make sure i have a huge bbq, with no vegetables.

nope, my little brother is a leaf licker too. and i don't cut him any slack. he's from california though, so he don't know any better. whenever he comes over i make sure i have a huge bbq, with no vegetables.

Leaf Licker!! LOL Thats a good one!

You're hilarious

"Come on over bro!" and then ya serve him bbq pork and rare steak. LOL. Not even an ear of corn? Or some bakes beans? Just MEAT! :mrgreen:

Maybe, just for a teaser, next time put a little piece of parsley on the corner of his plate and watch him sweat. Nobody ever eats the parsely, but he just might be desperate enough to do it.

I was at a restaurant last week and the waitress asked me if I wanted a salad.

"SALAD!?!?!?!?!? Thats what FOOD eats. Just bring me a loaded baked potatoe and a ribeye. Medium rare."

Back