no base to this coral

jesse

Not That Kind Of Reefer
i went tot the store and saw this really tiny piece of coral not attached to anything so i asked the guy what it was and he said it was colt coral. i dont know much about it can u guys help me out with a couple of things?
1 the growth rate
2 the flow
3 its really small and i can not seem to find a base to it so how do i get it attached to somehting? right now i just rubber banned it to a rock but idk if it was at the base or not since it jjust looked like a little ball.

It's a type of leather. Fast grower, likes low to moderate light and flow. Easy to keep. Thread a needle and pull the thread through the base of the coral and tie it to a rock to attach it. Once it attaches, snip the ends of the thread off.

well the thing is that it just looks like a little puff ball. everything looks the same, i cant tell the base from any other side of it. thats why i rubber-banned it, because i didnt want to glue it or place it upside down.

I just picked up a little Colt frag and noticed it didn't have a defined base either. Mine had a little tiny bit of one, but I think i've successfully attached it to my rock with some super glue gel.

I'm hoping it grows taller and waves around in the current.

^^ so im guessing you know what im talking about then earman. i used a ruber band because im scared ima glue it upside down.

Back