New tank bought on craigslist

I'm not going against the grain here, but I honestly think it would be a waste of time. The green monti cap grows 3x quicker than the red. I would believe once bigger, there would be no more red?

It wouldn't necessarily come out looking like that. That particular picture was a experiment where the guy added pieces over and over to make it look like that lol. Most of them end up plating out in opposite directions, while still maintaining their original colors. This isn't just limited to montis though. It's being down with tons of corals now. Gonipora, Lobos, Acans, and Montis are just a few off hand. Like I said before though, it's still experimental. In some species, even when the corals were of identical genes, they weren't compatible. This is why I first advised letting them grow out a bit before attempting this. This way, even if a small frag of something doesn't survive it, the mother colony is still alive and kicking :). Should see some of the Wellsos and Scolys they've done though. Amazing looking

Need a new vehicle just went transmission #2 in my truck in 2 months I rebuilt it lasted 4 day went and bought used one lasted just over a month and just took a shit this morning so I dont want a car payment because i dont want anymore debt i have enough alreay so the tank has to go so I can get money. It sucks

That's awful Emmett, I'm sorry to hear that.:( I know times are hard have you considered male prostitution and maybe the wife could pole dance for some extra cash, it's a crapy choice but it beats not having a reef. ;)

last time i tried that i had to pay them:confused::confused::confused: im going to do what ever i can not to but we will see what happens.

Back