New tank bought on craigslist

its getting wet:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_20140329_232352565.jpg
    IMG_20140329_232352565.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 214
It is possible for them to move smaller rocks. But, as always, there is a solution. Either epoxy the rocks down, or drill holes through them and connect the structure with pvc and cable ties to secure it in place. Almost always a way to make things work if you want too :). I'd be more nervous about the niger eating my cuc then moving rocks :p. Cleaner shrimps start to get expensive after a while lol

thanks erin i have some time before i start getting new fish i have rock, sand, return pump, wave makers, and protein skimmer to buy. but im hoping to start getting stuff this week

Well last night I ordered 4 new bulbs new bulkhead fittings so I can use PVC pipe for the returns and overflow and put ball valves on the overflows and a dual overflow filter sock holder and extra socks tonight I'm going to get the rest of the sand I need and order 80 lbs of rock. Then tomorrow I'm going to order new return pump and wave makers and protein skimer. After that I'll be ready to start stocking the tank

Back