New tank bought on craigslist

Rebuilding a trans isn't hard at all. Just time consuming, and I work outside. So keeping everything CLEAN is very difficult for me sometimes lol. Depending on how available the trans is, around 300$ with my commercial account isn't unheard of. If you wanted like 40,### miles it might be. But one with like 100k wouldn't be hard to find for around that price.

went to That Fish Place tonight and got a blue hippo tang, blond naso tang, yellow tang, and a coral beauty i will post pics once i can get some.

well here are pics of three of them
Bubbles
IMG_20140419_222233194.jpg

Blondie
IMG_20140420_052705760_HDR.jpg

and Dory
IMG_20140420_054255133.jpg

the coral beauty has came out long enough for me to get a pic yet

thanks for all the like i really love all the new fish. i hope the blond naso is a male. the guy at That Fish Place tried to talk me out of getting it because i was getting a blue hippo tang. he told me that they couldnt be kept in the same tank. i told him they are getting added at the same time in a 150gal tank. and he said it didnt matter that he sees it everyday and i said yes because you cram them in small tanks

Lol, he is very wrong. I wouldn't recommend trying for example a Powder Blue and Powder Brown. But then again, people have added multiple hippos and had no issues with it. It really boils down to the fish and their individual temperament. You did it the absolute best way possible and should be fine. How big are the fish? From the pics they look to be about 2-3" each?

The Naso tang will be the boss of the tank. Once the pecking order is established, should be very minimal aggression if any at all. Even at 5", in a 150 they'll have plenty of room to avoid each other for now. No aggression so far is a good sign lol

there are no more tangs going in so i dont see any problems. the clowns dont like it when the naso goes in there corner they got to use to being the fish in the tank now they have tankmates. the last big fish is a bicolored foxface.

Back