Nooooooo!!!!

Bluesaltwater87

Aquarium System Design
I have found red cyanobacteria in my tank. NOOOOO. i have the stuff to kill it but this sucks.:frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

tanks. i am just upset because i got it from a frag. i got rid of the frag and the slime now i got it agein. its just a pain. but it should be gone in a week or 2.

I SO love my hurmit crabs right now. My 3 hurmit crabs i put in about 4 days ago have eatin the Ciato Bacteria. I LOVE THEM! sweetness. there names are Athtos, Porthos, Aimos. the three muscateers.

I highly doubt you got an outbreak of Cyano from a frag. If you got a frag with some on it, why didn't you clean it off before entering it into your system? That algae needs a food source of phosphate to thrive, so if it spread in your tank, you need to address that. Maybe as easy as adjusting your power heads to create some flow in dead spots.

Already took care of it all and i run 2 Phoseban 150. carbon, and GFO. and i tested it yesterday so everything is good on the lvls.

I did move the powerheads around to get good flow and now there good.

And I didnt dip it because i am a fool and didnt get more when i was there. so it is all taken care of now.

Back