Not eating

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
I started to noticed that my clown goby was getting a little skinny and today when I fed, he wouldn't go after the food like he use to. I am feeding Mysis one time a day. I even tried to hand feed some flake but he refused.

I know this is kind of a blind question, but do you have any suggestions or any ideas of whats going on?

Thanks.

Check all water paremeters to be on safe side..Really my only suggestion would be to try mixing up the frozen foods a little bit and see if something else is what he wants..How long has the fish not been eating? Is the fish picked on? Any visable problems(cuts scratches)Do you have a good supply of coppods and inverts. Do you have a refugum?

Last edited:
I Would Just Double Check Your Water. I Had The Same Trouble With A Tomatoe Clown That I Bought. I Was Great For A Week, Then All Of A Sudden He Stopped Eating & Swimming. It Was Like A Switch Turned Off. I Mean I Fed Him Everything You Could Think Of. All My Water Test Were Right On, But When I Had It Tested At The Lfs It Was Way Off. When I Put Him In , He Started A Mini-cycle And My Ammonia Went Up. I Got Lucky With Him And He Pulled Through. Good Luck With Him, I Think A Clown Goby Might Be My Next Choice...

I agree with Cryptic and Ray.Double check your parms. switch/mix your fish foods.But try adding a few drops of Zoe to the food.I noticed that when I started adding it to mine,my fish started getting fired up more at feeding time.

Back