not having luck at all

OPINIONS are like assholes, everyones got one, nuff said. I'm not judging you for how u feel but for you to be so hard headed about this is uncalled for. You don't know how much research i did before i bought the fish nor did u ask. Me quoteing a MAJOR website which whom alot of ppl on here buy from was me proving a point.

You using the dealership analogy is like what i said earlier. Do you have a child Kevvin27? If you do and you perchased a dog and were told it wouldnt attack your kids by multiple websites, multiple people and then it decided to bite your kids head off what would you do? Find another home for it? Yea because that makes all the sense in the world. No you take it outside and blow its f'in head off for killin your kid. You want to make analogies, take that into consideration....PLZ JUST DROP IT. Sorry HeyFreqs for ruining your thread. Im glad your LFS took him back. I sincerley hope your clown fish recovers.

i just wana pipe in here... not all damsels are evil. EVERYTHING in this hobby is 50/50. There is NO way to tell weather a fish will be aggressive or passive. My eel is listed as AGGRESSIVE. you knowwhat he lives with? a MANDRIN. those are totally opposite fish and they live in total harmony. A Damsel and clown are going to fight. they are both damsels.

Thats not to say i thinkg damsels are mean. Heck, my tank is FILLED with them and all but ONE of them is happy to swim alongside its other friend damsels. you can't trust 100% everything you read online, hear from the LFS, or from other people, you have to take your own changes and experiment. otherwise you'll never know what'll work for you.

theres still no reason to flush a perfectly good fish... umm... craigslist?! otrust me. peeps will come get a free fish.

You're being just as hard headed as I am and I think that's the whole point of an argument. I don't find many things worth while arguing about, but this is one of them and my opinion won't change. I feel it is important so I fought back. And I honestly couldn't say what I would do in that situation. I probably would wanna blow the dogs head off. But we're not talking about your kids being killed. I think that's a bit too extreme of a comparison.

BTW I thought you said you weren't watching this thread anymore.

Last edited:
Let's not get out of hand here Dana. A pet dog mauling to death an infant is NO comparison to a damsel beating up or killing a clown fish. It is not normally in a dog's nature to kill a child. There are not warnings on websites and forums warning you that there's a 50/50 chance that if you own a dog, it will kill your child. If you think that's a fitting comparison, then I'd hate to be your child... Losing a HUMAN CHILD is nothing close to losing a PET FISH. It's pretty bad for you to say so, IMO.

Last edited:
Back