Nothing growing in the sump?

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
I do not have anything growing in my sump? No pods or anything.

I do see them in the tank occasionally but it isn't like there are a ton.

Tanks checks out phenom so what is the deal. There are plenty of rocks and stuff in the sump but the rocks are before the bubble trap but I do not see anything on the sponge ever.

Maybe they just don't grow well in my tank system.

try but adding some type of reef pods any type of cope pods, they ll grow in time also a piece of nice marco algae makes for a nice refuge for them to breed and grow with harm from other tank inhabitants

Marky is right -- you can buy bottled live pods at your LFS to seed it with, that will help speed up the pod growth. You could also try adding phytoplankton to the water. Other than that, I guarantee if you wait and be patient, they will show up eventually! :)

They won't, that sponge will stop them. You should take that out anyway, it's a detritus trap. Make sure the ones your adding aren't tigger pods, they are a colder water species and won't be able to reproduce at our temperatures.

I was using it to stop bubbles which only start up when I clean the skimmer. How weird. I also have a sponge on the return pump to block any chaeto cuz I have to keep ii in the return chamber in a HOB Refugium. Maybe I can reconfigure it but im not sure.

i tryed tiger pods in a pod tank and they all died,even with phyto and macro,just get some macro algae called ulva and the pods will go nuts

Back