November POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Doc is Back...Doc is Back!!!!" Run and warn everyone. Check my build threads...Lots of stuff going on!!!! (shameless self promotion)

It just can't be an easy win for Dominick, altho his pic is quite impressive. I think this forum could use some angelfish..... ;-)

PB160002.jpg

-Doc

Fantastic pic doc...yet another super full tank shot. This month it seems to be the battle of OG's...

Hey goosemen, this is where you make your appearance!!!

DANG IT:mrgreen:

Dang happy to see you post again Doc.

Personally, Yote, I don't think I will be in contention cuz not everyone love the big angels as I do and I just have a tank full of softies. But.... if you see it in person, you cannot look away. It captivates everyone who sees it. Not to mention I think I will start charging people to feed squishy. People LOVE feeding my shark.

-Doc

Personally, Yote, I don't think I will be in contention cuz not everyone love the big angels as I do and I just have a tank full of softies. But.... if you see it in person, you cannot look away. It captivates everyone who sees it. Not to mention I think I will start charging people to feed squishy. People LOVE feeding my shark.

-Doc

Dont be to sure of that doc. you have one before and are you forgetting the big fat queen angel that won February voting? We shall see. Im beginning to thing that nobody will be voting for my lonesome blenny now.

btw amazing pic, and I like the new naso

Wow there's some awesome shots in here!!! :bowdown:
I wish I had such cool stuff to photograph. Patience is a biatch! LOL!

I brought home this little fella today. Needless to say, no acclimation time for him! He had a big camera lens in his face in no time! :mrgreen: He's about 1.5" long.
(oh, and sorry about the logo. I put it on some shots depending on what I'm doing with it outside of this forum)

418664688_PHjKB-O-2.jpg

Dustin, this one was taken with my Nikon D700 and cheap-ish Tamron 90mm.
Manual settings but auto-focus this time.

cool pic! Why are there no rocks in the background or anything else?

Shallow depth of field. The background went all blurry blurry. That background IS rock! haha
Look at the difference just between his eyes (which are sharp) and his mouth (which is blurry). That's what? 1/4 inch or less? So now imagine the rocks which are about 12" behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back